- Address: 650 East 12th St 10009, New York, New York
- GPS: 40.7271583,-73.97735549999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New York, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New York, New York address is: 650 East 12th St 10009, New York, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take The L Subway From 14 Street East To First Avenue, Walk 3 Blocks East To Avenue C And 2 Blocks South To 12th Street; Use M14, M9, Or M21 Buses Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Drop Ped Off At The Mian Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM