- Address: 4941 Broadway 10034, New York, New York
- GPS: 40.8680481,-73.92107929999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New York, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New York, New York address is: 4941 Broadway 10034, New York, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
BETWEEN W. 207 St & ISHAM ST on BROADWAY next to TD Bank. TAKE A TRAIN TO 207 ST (last stop). #7 BUS TO 204 St. ONSITE PARKING, INCLUDING SPACES FOR HANDICAPPED INDIVIDUALS IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION. WHEELCHAIR CURBSIDE ACCESS RAMP IS LOCATED ON BROADWAY & 207 STREET. ALL NEW AND REPLACEMENT SOC SEC CARDS FOR BRONX & MANHATTAN RESIDENTS REQUIRE VISIT TO BRONX SSCC (00Q) OR MANHATTAN SSCC (00Z).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM