- Address: Street Level, 85 Harrison St 10801, New Rochelle, New York
- GPS: 40.9130291,-73.7790281
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Rochelle, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Rochelle, New York address is: Street Level, 85 Harrison St 10801, New Rochelle, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Bus Rts 60, 61, 62, 45 Stop Near Office. Metro No Rr Station Two Blocks Away. Office Is Located On Harrison St Directly Across From New Roc City Mall Next To Banco Popular And The Fire House. If Driving, Take Exit 16 Off I-95; Parking Is Available In The New Roc City Mall. Do Not Park In The Stop And Shop Parking Lot. If You Do, You Will Be Towed Or Fined. They Have A Service That Monitors Parking To Make Sure Only Individuals Shopping In Stop And Shop Park There.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 78,742 people in New Rochelle and 967,612 in Westchester County.
- Service: Westchester County. City: New Rochelle.
- Veterans: 1,912 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,268 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,404, average monthly benefit – $534.78.