- Address: Suite 100, 8661 Citizens Drive 34654, New Port Richey, Florida
- GPS: 28.2685812,-82.6723662
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Port Richey, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Port Richey, Florida address is: Suite 100, 8661 Citizens Drive 34654, New Port Richey, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Hours 8:30 Am To 3:00 Pm Monday – Friday Located On Little Road Almost One Mile South Of The Ridge Road & Little Road Intersection In The Pasco Gov’t Center Complex. First Building On Left Off Citizen Drive.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,494 people in New Port Richey and 539,630 in Pasco County.
- Service: Pasco County. City: New Port Richey.
- Veterans: 1,448 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,624 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 387, average monthly benefit – $594.14.
Popular questions at New Port Richey, 34654
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.