- Address: Suite 1c, 1260 Monroe St Nw 44663, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- GPS: 40.5064448,-81.45759520000001
- Phone: 1-866-731-4236, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Philadelphia, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Philadelphia, Ohio address is: Suite 1c, 1260 Monroe St Nw 44663, New Philadelphia, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Town Square Travel West On High Ave To 4th St Nw, Turn Right. At Wabash Ave Turn Left Then Right At Next Light Onto Monroe St. Turn Left Into First Drive At Monroe Center, Office Entrance Is Toward T He Back Of The Building, Past The Bmv.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,417 people in New Philadelphia and 92,176 in Tuscarawas County.
- Service: Tuscarawas County. Cities: New Philadelphia, Dover, Uhrichsville. Townships: Auburn, Bucks, Clay, Fairfield, Franklin, Goshen, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mill, Oxford, Perry, Rush, Salem, Sandy, Sugar Creek, Union, Warren, Warwick, Washington, Wayne, York.
- Veterans: 6,022 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,471 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,909, average monthly benefit – $598.74.
Popular questions at New Philadelphia, 44663
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.