- Address: Rm 101, 2 Shaws Cove 06320, New London, Connecticut
- GPS: 41.3458545,-72.10167079999997
- Phone: 1-866-643-3401, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New London, Connecticut like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New London, Connecticut address is: Rm 101, 2 Shaws Cove 06320, New London, Connecticut.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I95 N/s Go To Business Dist:t0 Eugene Oneill Dr; At Tilley St Turn Left; Turn Right Onto Bank St. At Stop Light Take A Left Onto Howard St. Shaws Cove Is On The Right. We Are Building #2 On The 1st Floor, Rm 101.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,620 people in New London and 274,055 in Temp County.
- Service: Temp County. Cities: New London, Groton, Montville, Waterford, East Lyme, Stonington, Colchester, Ledyard, Griswold.
- Veterans: 22,886 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 38,477 people, average benefits – $1,611 per month or $19,342 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,506, average monthly benefit – $592.99.