- Address: 707 5th Ave 15068, New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.5627851,-79.76473920000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Kensington, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Kensington, Pennsylvania address is: 707 5th Ave 15068, New Kensington, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In Downtown New Kensington On The Lower End Of Fifth Avenue, Which Happens To Be A One Way Street. The Office Is In A One Story Brick Building At The Corner Of Fifth Ave And 7th Street. There Is An Awning Out Front That Reads “social Security Administration”.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,116 people in New Kensington and 350,611 in Westmoreland County.
- Service: Westmoreland County. City: New Kensington.
- Veterans: 942 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,013 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 294, average monthly benefit – $574.70.