- Address: Suite 200, 920 W Basin Road 19720, New Castle, Delaware
- GPS: 39.69614869999999,-75.60043530000002
- Phone: 1-866-667-7221, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Castle, Delaware like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Castle, Delaware address is: Suite 200, 920 W Basin Road 19720, New Castle, Delaware.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At 920 W. Basin Road Behind The News Journal Bldg. Frm 141s Make A U-turn At Commons Blvd East (rt 37). Stay In Right Lane. Pass The News Journal Bldg And Make Next Right. Follow Road Back To The Last Bldg. Office Is On 2nd Floor Above The Parking Garage. From 141n Pass The News Journal Bldg And Make The Next Right. Follow Road Back To The Last Building. Office Is On The 2nd Floor Above The Parking Garage.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 5,529 people in New Castle and 559,335 in New Castle County.
- Service: New Castle County. City: New Castle.
- Veterans: 28,580 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 90,333 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,131, average monthly benefit – $613.35.