- Address: 1708 Wilmington Rd 16105, New Castle, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 41.0187186,-80.35290140000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Castle, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Castle, Pennsylvania address is: 1708 Wilmington Rd 16105, New Castle, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At 1708 Wilmington Road, Also Known As Pa Route 18. Traveling From Route 60, Take State Street Exit And Follow Us Route 224 Eastbound For 2.8 Miles To Pa Route 18 In The Downtown Area. Turn Left Onto Pa Route 18 At The Intersection And Travel 1.2 Miles To The Of Fice In Call’s Plaza On The Right. Although Parking Spaces Are Not Desi Gnated As Handicapped Spaces, Parking Is Readily Available In Front Of The Office. Passengers Can Also Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,273 people in New Castle and 86,184 in Lawrence County.
- Service: Lawrence County. City: New Castle. Boroughs: Bessemer, Ellport, Ellwood City, Enon Valley, New Beaver, New Wilmington, S.N.P.J., South New Castle, Volant, Wampum.
- Veterans: 6,207 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,229 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,283, average monthly benefit – $617.42.
Popular questions at New Castle, 16105
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.