- Address: Suite 200, 550 Jersey Avenue 08901, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.4792327,-74.46769819999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in New Brunswick, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in New Brunswick, New Jersey address is: Suite 200, 550 Jersey Avenue 08901, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Route 1 To The Jersey Ave Exit. Follow Jersey Ave To Number 550 On The Right. The Office Entrance Is On The Right Through The Double Glass Doors, Suite 200.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 56,100 people in New Brunswick and 829,685 in Middlesex County.
- Service: Middlesex County. City: New Brunswick.
- Veterans: 1,493 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,439 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 919, average monthly benefit – $535.53.