- Address: 120 S Commerce Dr 64772, Nevada, Missouri
- GPS: 37.8372061,-94.3344788
- Phone: 1-888-808-5441, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Nevada, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Nevada, Missouri address is: 120 S Commerce Dr 64772, Nevada, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located Just Off Of East Austin Blvd, Across From The 3m Factory Parking Lot. From Highway 71, Take The E Austin Exit (nevada Camp Clark) And Turn West Towards The Nevada Downtown. Drive About 1/2 Mile To S Commerce Drive Which Will Be On The Right (north) Side Of The Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,386 people in Nevada and 20,528 in Vernon County.
- Service: Vernon County. Cities: Nevada, Bronaugh, Schell City, Sheldon. Villages: Deerfield, Harwood, Metz, Milo, Moundville, Richards, Stotesbury.
- Veterans: 1,460 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,930 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 612, average monthly benefit – $555.55.
Popular questions at Nevada, 64772
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.