- Address: 3310 State Route 66 07753, Neptune, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.2280857,-74.0648486
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Neptune, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Neptune, New Jersey address is: 3310 State Route 66 07753, Neptune, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Southbound Garden State Parkway: Exit 102; Bear Right At End Of Ramp;3rd Light Make Right On Bowne Ave; Quick Right On Rte 66; Office On Left. Northbound Garden State Parkway: Exit 100a Rte 66 East; Office On Right 1/4 Mile Past 2nd Light. Take Exit For Rte 66 West Freehold; Follow Rte 66 To The Left Office Is On Left After 2nd Light.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,935 people in Neptune and 630,380 in Monmouth County.
- Service: Monmouth County. City: Neptune.
- Veterans: 976 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,704 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 345, average monthly benefit – $539.84.
Popular questions at Neptune, 07753
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.