- Address: 1502 Bailey Avenue 92363, Needles, California
- GPS: 34.8321707,-114.61888499999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Needles, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Needles, California address is: 1502 Bailey Avenue 92363, Needles, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1502 Bailey Ave – From Interstate 40 Or Broadway Street Go Southwest On J Street To Bailey Ave – Turn Left On Bailey – 2 Blocksdown On Right Hand Side Across From Main Entrance To Colorado River Medical Center. This Office Operates One Contact Station In Parker, Arizona. The Contact Station Is Located At The Parker Library. The Hours Of Operation Are Monday 9:30 – 3:00 Excluding Federal Holidays.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 4,982 people in Needles and 2,171,603 in San Bernardino County.
- Service: San Bernardino County. Cities: Needles.
- Veterans: 216 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 543 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 164, average monthly benefit – $649.23.
Popular questions at Needles, 92363
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.