- Address: Suite 1114, 2659 Professional Cir, 34119, Naples, Florida
- GPS: 26.2754457,-81.7394185
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Naples, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Naples, Florida address is: Suite 1114, 2659 Professional Cir, 34119, Naples, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Our Address Is 2659 Professional Circle, Suite 1114, Naples Fl 34119. We Are Located East Of I-75, (exit 111) On The North Side Of Immokalee Road, Near Hodges University.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 22,039 people in Naples and 378,488 in Collier County.
- Service: Collier County. City: Naples.
- Veterans: 1,458 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,506 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 244, average monthly benefit – $527.50.