- Address: Suite 102, 1850 Soscol Ave 94559, Napa, California
- GPS: 38.3081974,-122.28443649999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Napa, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Napa, California address is: Suite 102, 1850 Soscol Ave 94559, Napa, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Near The Corner Of Lincoln And Soscol. Take The Lincoln Ave Exit From Hwy 29, East Bound To Soscol Ave. Turn Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 79,263 people in Napa and 139,417 in Napa County.
- Service: Napa County. Cities: Napa, American Canyon, Calistoga, St. Helena, Yountville.
- Veterans: 7,438 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,196 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,116, average monthly benefit – $586.01.
Popular questions at Napa, 94559
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.