- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 100, 348 E Winchester St 84107, Murray, Utah
- GPS: 40.6322455,-111.88045740000001
- Phone: 1-866-690-1947, 1-800-772-1213, 1-801-264-9233
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Murray, Utah like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Murray District Covers The South End Of The Salt Lake Valley. Winchester Street Is Also Known As 6400 South And Runs Along The South End Of The Fashion Place Mall. Office Is Two Blocks East Of State St. Turn Right At The Light At 370 East By The Wcf (workers Comp Fund) Sign.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM