- Address: 2836 Saint Patrick Ct 37128, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- GPS: 35.8421698,-86.4481045
- Phone: 1-866-593-3112, 1-800-772-1213, 1-615-896-5784
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Murfreesboro, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Murfreesboro, Tennessee address is: 2836 Saint Patrick Ct 37128, Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-24 East Or West Bound Take Exit 78a And Travel Hwy 96 West Toward Franklin. Take The Third Stop Light Which Is St Andrew’s Dr. Take The First Street Right Past Keller Williams Realty Which Is St Patrick Court. We Are At The End Of The Street In The Cul-de-sac.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 141,344 people in Murfreesboro and 324,890 in Rutherford County.
- Service: Rutherford County. Cities: Murfreesboro, Eagleville, La Vergne. Town: Smyrna.
- Veterans: 20,743 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 45,842 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,911, average monthly benefit – $588.08.
Popular questions at Murfreesboro, 37128
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.