- Address: Location is CLOSED Evergreen Plaza, 1710 Route 38 08060, Mt Holly, New Jersey
- GPS: 39.9794023,-74.773146
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Mt Holly, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Onsite Parking, Including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals We Are Located On Rte 38, Evergreen Plaza On The Outskirts Of Mt Holly N. Travel 206 South To Route 38 West About 2 Miles To Evergreen Plaza.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Mt Holly, 08060
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.