- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 350, 700 E. El Camino Real 94040, Mountain View, California
- GPS: 37.377584,-122.06408599999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Mountain View, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located Between Highway 85 And Sylvan On East El Camino Real. The Office Is Located 4 Blocks From The Sunnyvale/mountain View Border. Please Enter From Double Doors Located In The Middle Of The Front Of The Building Or Through The Door In The Rear Of The Building. Then Take The Elevator To The 3rd Floor. Proceed Half Way Down The Hall To Suite 350.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM