- Address: 532 Fellowship Road, Suite E 08054, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- GPS: 39.933066,-74.95800050000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Mount Laurel, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Mount Laurel, New Jersey address is: 532 Fellowship Road, Suite E 08054, Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Onsite parking available, including spaces for handicapped individuals. We are located on fellowship road in mount laurel. Travel route 38 west, turn left on fellowship road. Then travel approximately 1 1/2 miles to number 532, on the left. The office is in front of the greyhound bus station. The entrance, and the parking, is on the right side of the building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,864 people in Mount Laurel and 448,734 in Burlington County.
- Service: Burlington County. City: Mount Laurel.
- Veterans: 2,694 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,551 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 564, average monthly benefit – $568.03.
Popular questions at Mount Laurel, 08054
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.