- Address: 6000 Hwy 63 39563, Moss Point, Mississippi
- GPS: 30.4293791,-88.52265080000001
- Phone: 1-866-253-5675, 1-800-772-1213, 1-228-474-7023
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Moss Point, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Moss Point, Mississippi address is: 6000 Hwy 63 39563, Moss Point, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Approximately 1 Mile South Of Interstate 10 On The East Side Of Hwy 63 Next To The Singing River Credit Union. Parking In Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,378 people in Moss Point and 143,227 in Jackson County.
- Service: Jackson County. Cities: Moss Point, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula.
- Veterans: 14,156 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,981 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,383, average monthly benefit – $562.22.