- Address: 3112 Millers Point Dr 37813, Morristown, Tennessee
- GPS: 36.2264248,-83.25315160000002
- Phone: 1-866-875-6156, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Morristown, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Morristown, Tennessee address is: 3112 Millers Point Dr 37813, Morristown, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Morristown Office Is Located In Millers Landing Across From Frank Lo Rino Park On Morris Blvd. Millers Landing Is Just East Of Hwy 25w And In Cludes Other Business Such As Holiday Inn Express And Tva Credit Union.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 29,926 people in Morristown and 64,569 in Hamblen County.
- Service: Hamblen County. City: Morristown.
- Veterans: 4,370 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,111 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,101, average monthly benefit – $650.64.
Popular questions at Morristown, 37813
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.