- Address: 200 Ne 27th St 73160, Moore, Oklahoma
- GPS: 35.3629428,-97.4918179
- Phone: 1-866-964-4260, 1-800-772-1213, 1-405-799-1789
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Moore, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Moore, Oklahoma address is: 200 Ne 27th St 73160, Moore, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
200 Ne 27, Just East Of I-35, South Side Of The Street Across From 1st Baptist. There Is A N 27th St Exit Off I-35 (#119b).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 62,103 people in Moore and 281,669 in Cleveland County.
- Service: Cleveland County. City: Moore.
- Veterans: 23,247 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 37,208 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,669, average monthly benefit – $572.91.