- Address: Suite 210, 400 Oxford Drive 15146, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.4305892,-79.78758579999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Monroeville, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Monroeville, Pennsylvania address is: Suite 210, 400 Oxford Drive 15146, Monroeville, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Keep Straight Onto Us-22 East/william Penn Hwy. Turn Right When You See The Monroeville Mall Entrance Sign. At The Stop Sign, Turn Left. At The First Light, Turn Left Onto Mall Blvd. At The Next Intersection, Take The Slip Ramp Onto Oxford Drive. At The 400 Oxford Drive Sign, Make A Right Hand Turn Into The Parking Lot.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 28,386 people in Monroeville and 1,218,452 in Allegheny County.
- Service: Allegheny County. City: Monroeville.
- Veterans: 1,652 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,357 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 768, average monthly benefit – $598.67.
Popular questions at Monroeville, 15146
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.