- Address: 1120 Plaza Blvd 71201, Monroe, Louisiana
- GPS: 32.5254088,-92.09084610000002
- Phone: 1-866-815-8716, 1-800-772-1213, 1-318-387-9906
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Monroe, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Monroe, Louisiana address is: 1120 Plaza Blvd 71201, Monroe, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located 1 Block Off Louisville Ave, Behind Ouachita Valley Credit Union Onsite Parking For Handicapped Customers Is Available.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 48,815 people in Monroe and 154,475 in Ouachita Parish.
- Service: Ouachita Parish. Cities: Monroe.
- Veterans: 9,181 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,935 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,936, average monthly benefit – $591.84.