- Address: 3701 American Way 59808, Missoula, Montana
- GPS: 46.8905992,-114.04528349999998
- Phone: 1-866-931-9029, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Missoula, Montana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Missoula, Montana address is: 3701 American Way 59808, Missoula, Montana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Social Security Office Is Located Directly Behind The Home Depot On Reserve Street In Missoula.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 74,428 people in Missoula and 118,791 in Missoula County.
- Service: Missoula County. City: Missoula.
- Veterans: 8,182 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,209 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,028, average monthly benefit – $566.07.