- Address: 103 Mbl Bank Drive 71055, Minden, Louisiana
- GPS: 32.6201175,-93.27046569999999
- Phone: 1-877-319-5762, 1-800-772-1213, 1-318-371-9004
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Minden, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Minden, Louisiana address is: 103 Mbl Bank Drive 71055, Minden, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Across The Street From Minden Building And Loan (mbl) On Mbl Bank Drive. From I20 Take The Minden Exit (exit 47) North On Lee Street. Turn Right On Main Street And Follow Main Until The Inter- Section Of Main And Hwy 79 (homer Road). Turn Right On Homer Road And Travel East. Turn Right On Mbl Bank Drive; The Office Is To The Left. Handicapped Parking Is Available At This Location. Also, Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,082 people in Minden and 41,207 in Webster Parish.
- Service: Webster Parish. Cities: Minden, Springhill. Towns: Cotton Valley, Cullen, Sarepta, Sibley. Villages: Dixie Inn, Doyline, Dubberly, Heflin, Shongaloo.
- Veterans: 2,636 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,784 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,933, average monthly benefit – $563.37.
Popular questions at Minden, 71055
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.