- Address: 109 Cypress Corners 31061, Milledgeville, Georgia
- GPS: 33.1001469,-83.24871889999997
- Phone: 1-866-348-5817, 1-800-772-1213, 1-478-453-1101
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Milledgeville, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Milledgeville, Georgia address is: 109 Cypress Corners 31061, Milledgeville, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located Behind The Chick-fil-a On N Columbia St (hwy 441). Lowes Is On The Other Side Of Columbia St From The Chick-fil-a. Turn On Hammock Rd And Take The First Left Onto Cypress Corners. We Are Right Next To Quinn Pest Control.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,614 people in Milledgeville and 44,823 in Baldwin County.
- Service: Baldwin County. City: Milledgeville.
- Veterans: 2,907 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,244 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,512, average monthly benefit – $574.74.
Popular questions at Milledgeville, 31061
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.