- Address: 10 Tech Park Drive 40965, Middlesboro, Kentucky
- GPS: 36.6116614,-83.73679319999997
- Phone: 1-877-619-2853, 1-800-772-1213, 1-606-248-7167
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Middlesboro, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Middlesboro, Kentucky address is: 10 Tech Park Drive 40965, Middlesboro, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
117 W Lothbury Ave In Downtown Middlesboro. Directly Across From The City Parking Lot. Between City Hall And The Post Office. From 25e Go West On Cumberland Avenue, Turn Right On 21st Street, Proceed Straight O Ne Block Into City Parking Lot.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,334 people in Middlesboro and 26,569 in Bell County.
- Service: Bell County. Cities: Middlesboro, Pineville.
- Veterans: 1,405 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,566 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,782, average monthly benefit – $563.26.
Popular questions at Middlesboro, 40965
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.