- Address: Suite 101, 7344 Pearl Rd 44130, Middleburg Hts, Ohio
- GPS: 41.3664723,-81.80749100000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Middleburg Hts, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Middleburg Hts, Ohio address is: Suite 101, 7344 Pearl Rd 44130, Middleburg Hts, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On Pearl Rd. About One Block South Of Bagley Rd. The Office Is Across The Street From Tomon & Sons Funeral Home.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,946 people in Middleburg Heights and 1,243,857 in Cuyahoga County.
- Service: Cuyahoga County. City: Middleburg Heights.
- Veterans: 795 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,157 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 639, average monthly benefit – $596.35.
Popular questions at Middleburg Heights, 44130
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.