- Address: 2108 Denver Harnar Dr 74354, Miami, Oklahoma
- GPS: 36.898065,-94.85818110000002
- Phone: 1-888-878-0013, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Miami, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Miami, Oklahoma address is: 2108 Denver Harnar Dr 74354, Miami, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Intersection Main Street And Veteran’s Blvd: Go East Approximately 1 1/2 Miles And Go Through The Elm Intersection.denver Harner Is The Fi Rst Road On The Right. From Turnpike Gate: Go Straight Across Steve Owens Blvd(the Street At T He End Of The Turnpike Off Ramp). Continue Exactly 2 Miles. Turn Left Onto Veteran’s Blvd. Take The First Left Which Is Denver Harner Dr.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,570 people in Miami and 31,175 in Ottawa County.
- Service: Ottawa County. Cities: Miami, Commerce. Towns: Afton, Fairland, North Miami, Peoria, Quapaw, Wyandotte.
- Veterans: 2,424 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,118 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,496, average monthly benefit – $559.49.