- Address: 702 W Jerome Avenue 85210, Mesa, Arizona
- GPS: 33.3817711,-111.84633880000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Mesa, Arizona like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Mesa, Arizona address is: 702 W Jerome Avenue 85210, Mesa, Arizona.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Phoenix Area/maricopa County Residents Applying For Social Security Cards Are Required To Visit One Of The Phoenix Social Security Card Centers. Locations Are: 16241 N Tatum Blvd. Suite B Phoenix Az (2 Blocks South Of Bell Rd On Tatum Blvd) And 250 N 7th Ave, Suite 200, Phoenix Az (corner Of 7th Ave And Van Buren). Hours 9 Am To 3:30 Mon – Fri. For All Other Social Security Business Please Visit The Social Security Office Located One Block Ne From The Corner Of Baseline Rd And Extension Rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 508,958 people in Mesa and 4,410,824 in Maricopa County.
- Service: Maricopa County. City: Mesa.
- Veterans: 27,026 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 70,440 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,897 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,983, average monthly benefit – $591.40.
Popular questions at Mesa, 85210
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.