- Address: 4717 26th Avenue 39305, Meridian, Mississippi
- GPS: 32.4080317,-88.7047973
- Phone: 1-866-403-8014, 1-800-772-1213, 1-601-483-7328
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Meridian, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Meridian, Mississippi address is: 4717 26th Avenue 39305, Meridian, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I 20/59 Take Exit 152 (29 Th Ave) Go North On 29th Ave About 4.1 Miles To North Hills St. Turn Right And Go .3 Miles And Turn Right On North Park Dr. Office Is Located Behind Kentucky Fried Chicken–north Meridian -broadmoor Area. From Hwy 39 Go West On North Hills St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,148 people in Meridian and 80,261 in Lauderdale County.
- Service: Lauderdale County. City: Meridian. Town: Marion.
- Veterans: 5,878 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,196 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,936, average monthly benefit – $533.04.
Popular questions at Meridian, 39305
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.