- Address: 1715 W Nasa Blvd 32901, Melbourne, Florida
- GPS: 28.0919258,-80.64959970000001
- Phone: 1-866-716-7667, 1-800-772-1213, 1-321-252-6952
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Melbourne, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Melbourne, Florida address is: 1715 W Nasa Blvd 32901, Melbourne, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-95, Exit On Hwy 192 To Evans Road. Take A Left On Evans, Go To The Light At Nasa, Turn Right And The Office Is On The South Side Of Nasa.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 82,826 people in Melbourne and 596,849 in Brevard County.
- Service: Brevard County. City: Melbourne.
- Veterans: 8,827 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,178 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,661, average monthly benefit – $584.45.
Popular questions at Melbourne, 32901
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.