- Address: 4035 N Jefferson St 44256, Medina, Ohio
- GPS: 41.1645609,-81.85715900000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Medina, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Medina, Ohio address is: 4035 N Jefferson St 44256, Medina, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Public Square Take North Court St (which Is Route 42)2 Miles North To Stonegate. Turn Right On Stonegate And Go 1 Block To N Jefferson St. Turn Right On N Jefferson St And Office Will Be Immediately On Your Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 26,678 people in Medina and 179,146 in Medina County.
- Service: Medina County. Cities: Medina, Brunswick, Rittman, Wadsworth. Townships: Brunswick Hills, Chatham, Granger, Guilford, Harrisville, Hinckley, Homer, Lafayette, Litchfield, Liverpool, Montville, Sharon, Spencer, Wadsworth, Westfield, York.
- Veterans: 11,356 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 24,238 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,480, average monthly benefit – $554.73.