- Address: 902 S George Nigh 74501, Mcalester, Oklahoma
- GPS: 34.9011248,-95.75042029999997
- Phone: 1-877-893-4665, 1-800-772-1213, 1-918-429-1510
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Mcalester, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Mcalester, Oklahoma address is: 902 S George Nigh 74501, Mcalester, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Us Hwy 69 By Pass South Of Walmart On East Side Service Road.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,363 people in McAlester and 43,877 in Pittsburg County.
- Service: Pittsburg County. Cities: McAlester, Haileyville, Hartshorne, Krebs. Towns: Alderson, Ashland, Canadian, Carlton Landing, Crowder, Indianola, Kiowa, Pittsburg, Quinton, Savanna.
- Veterans: 3,776 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,796 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,483, average monthly benefit – $557.65.
Popular questions at Mcalester, 74501
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.