- Address: 509 Marketplace Dr 41056, Maysville, Kentucky
- GPS: 38.6296112,-83.79400129999999
- Phone: 1-855-807-8802, 1-800-772-1213, 1-606-759-0168
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Maysville, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Maysville, Kentucky address is: 509 Marketplace Dr 41056, Maysville, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Hwy 9 (aa Hwy) 1/4 Mile From The Intersection Of Hwy 9 And Us 68. The Office Is Located Next Door To Tumbleweed Restau Rant And In The Same Complex As Tractor Supply. Parking Is Available On Site And Is Free.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,011 people in Maysville and 17,150 in Mason County.
- Service: Mason County. Cities: Maysville, Dover, Germantown, Sardis.
- Veterans: 1,069 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,302 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 678, average monthly benefit – $508.85.
Popular questions at Maysville, 41056
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.