- Address: 1509 Sedberry St 75670, Marshall, Texas
- GPS: 32.56006929999999,-94.3529241
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Marshall, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Marshall, Texas address is: 1509 Sedberry St 75670, Marshall, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Hwy 59 North To Sedberry St. The Office Is Across The Street From The Wal Mart Store On The Lawn & Garden End, Right Next Door To The Good Will Store. Onsite Parking Is Available With Accessible Parking Spaces.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,091 people in Marshall and 65,631 in Harrison County.
- Service: Harrison County. Cities: Marshall, Hallsville, Scottsville, Uncertain, Waskom.
- Veterans: 4,358 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,478 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,847, average monthly benefit – $569.03.
Popular questions at Marshall, 75670
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.