- Address: 1301 Greene Street 45750, Marietta, Ohio
- GPS: 39.4251353,-81.4257093
- Phone: 1-855-433-5872, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Marietta, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Marietta, Ohio address is: 1301 Greene Street 45750, Marietta, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit # 1 Off I-77. Take Rt 7 (pike St) Toward Downtown. Turn On Acme Street, Near The Kroger Store. Follow Acme Street Until It Ends At Greene Street (route 26). Turn Right On Greene Street. The Office Is On The Left Side Of The Street, Just Beyond The I-77 Overpass.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,085 people in Marietta and 60,155 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. Cities: Marietta, Belpre. Townships: Adams, Aurelius, Barlow, Belpre, Decatur, Dunham, Fairfield, Fearing, Grandview, Independence, Lawrence, Liberty, Ludlow, Muskingum, Newport, Palmer, Salem, Warren, Waterford, Watertown, Wesley.
- Veterans: 4,760 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,139 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,869, average monthly benefit – $571.43.
Popular questions at Marietta, 45750
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.