- Address: 4125 Jireh Court 32448, Marianna, Florida
- GPS: 30.7794374,-85.2523165
- Phone: 1-888-397-4815, 1-800-772-1213, 1-850-526-4140
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Marianna, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Marianna, Florida address is: 4125 Jireh Court 32448, Marianna, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Opened In Our New Location On 03/12/2012. The New Office Is At 4125 Jireh Court, Marianna, Fl 32448. The Address Is Not Yet Available On Most Internet Maps, But Is Less Than Half A Mile South Of Hwy 90 On Penn Ave And Is Next Door To Marianna Toyota And Davita Dialysis.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 33,532 people in Marianna and 48,305 in Jackson County.
- Service: Jackson County. City: Marianna.
- Veterans: 4,217 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,685 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,900, average monthly benefit – $547.37.
Popular questions at Marianna, 32448
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.