- Address: 510 Commerce Ct 95336, Manteca, California
- GPS: 37.7934142,-121.19130560000002
- Phone: 1-866-320-2587, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Manteca, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Manteca, California address is: 510 Commerce Ct 95336, Manteca, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Hwy 120 Take The E. Yosemite Ave/ca 120 Exit. Continue To Follow E Yosemite Ave. Turn Left Onto Commerce Ave. Commerce Ave Becomes Commer Ce Ct. Information Can Also Be Obtained By Visiting Our Website At Www. Socialsecurity.gov. Disabled Parking Spaces Are In The Front Of The Bui Lding.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 81,592 people in Manteca and 752,660 in San Joaquin County.
- Service: San Joaquin County. Cities: Manteca.
- Veterans: 3,101 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,894 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,047, average monthly benefit – $670.08.
Popular questions at Manteca, 95336
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.