- Address: 1603 Mirro Dr 54220, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- GPS: 44.1193582,-87.62931960000003
- Phone: 1-877-409-8430, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Manitowoc, Wisconsin like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Manitowoc, Wisconsin address is: 1603 Mirro Dr 54220, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On The Northeast Side Of Manitowoc Near The Corner Of Memorial Drive (wi-42) And Mirro Drive (co-dd). Parking Is Available At The Door. The Office Is Served By Maritime Metro Bus #1 & #2 Which Stop On Mirro – A Short Walk To The Office. Phone Is Toll Free. Please Call For An Appointment! Hmong Speaking Employee Available.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 33,736 people in Manitowoc and 81,442 in Manitowoc County.
- Service: Manitowoc County. Cities: Manitowoc, Kiel, Two Rivers. Villages: Cleveland, Francis Creek, Kellnersville, Maribel, Mishicot, Reedsville, St. Nazianz, Valders, Whitelaw.
- Veterans: 5,330 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,550 people, average benefits – $1,502 per month or $18,024 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,409, average monthly benefit – $562.1.