- Address: Suite 201, 1100 Elm St 03101, Manchester, New Hampshire
- GPS: 42.9936697,-71.46362959999999
- Phone: 1-866-814-5408, 1-800-772-1213, 1-603-645-5230
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Manchester, New Hampshire like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Manchester, New Hampshire address is: Suite 201, 1100 Elm St 03101, Manchester, New Hampshire.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located One Block South Of The Corner Of Bridge And Elm Streets. We Are In The Same Building As The Sovereign Bank And Across The Street From Bank Of America. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 112,525 people in Manchester and 415,247 in Hillsborough County.
- Service: Hillsborough County. City: Manchester.
- Veterans: 7,200 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,723 people, average benefits – $1,566 per month or $18,794 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,894, average monthly benefit – $556.29.
Popular questions at Manchester, 03101
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.