- Address: 9500 Center Street 20110, Manassas, Virginia
- GPS: 38.7520233,-77.48175889999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Manassas, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Manassas, Virginia address is: 9500 Center Street 20110, Manassas, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
East-take I66 West To Exit 53a Rt 28 South, Take Rt 28 South 8.2 Miles, The Office Is On The Right A Red Brick One Story Building. North-take Rt 28 South Past I66 Exit, Follow Rt 28 South 8.2 Miles, The Office Is On The Right A Red Brick One Story Building. West-take I66 East To Exit 44 The Pr Wm County/234 Bypasss. Drive 5.3 Miles Take Va Rt 28 North Towards Manassas. Drive 2.5 Miles The The Office Is On The Left In A Red Brick One Story Building. South-take Rt 28 N 2.2 Miles Past The Pr Wm County/234 Bypass. The Office Is On The Left In A Red Brick One Story Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,641 people in Manassas.
- Service: Manassas.
- Veterans: 2,335 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,272 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 515, average monthly benefit – $557.28.
Popular questions at Manassas, 20110
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.