- Address: 6011 Odana Rd 53719, Madison, Wisconsin
- GPS: 43.052482,-89.48470229999998
- Phone: 1-866-770-2262, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Madison, Wisconsin like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Madison, Wisconsin address is: 6011 Odana Rd 53719, Madison, Wisconsin.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Us 12/18 To Gammon Rd Exit. North On Gammon, One Block To Odana. Turn Right – The Office Is On The Right Just Past The Third Stop Light. Please Note – We Have Extremely Limited Parking – Try Calling To Conduct Your Business – Or Better Yet Try Our On-line Services At Www.socialsecurity.gov!
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 258,054 people in Madison and 542,364 in Dane County.
- Service: Dane County. Cities: Madison. Villages: Allenville.
- Veterans: 22,050 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 83,580 people, average benefits – $1,502 per month or $18,024 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,477, average monthly benefit – $577.5.
Popular questions at Madison, 53719
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.