- Address: Suite 50, 10503 Timberwood Cir 40223, Louisville, Kentucky
- GPS: 38.2323067,-85.57031740000002
- Phone: 1-888-280-5851, 1-800-772-1213, 1-502-426-3079
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Louisville, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Louisville, Kentucky address is: Suite 50, 10503 Timberwood Cir 40223, Louisville, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
S.hurstbourne Ln (between I-64 & Shelbyville Rd) To Timberwood Cir. 3rd Light From I-64 Or Shelbyville Rd. Drive Approx 0.2mi To Plainview Point (2nd Driveway On Right After Stop Sign-3 Two Story Office Buildings) Ssa Ofc In The Building On The Far Left As You Enter Parking Lot.follow The Numerous Signs Around To Back Of Bldg-park Behind Building-parking Free. Ssa Ofc Is Located On The Lower Level And The Only Entrance Is At The Rear Of The Building. There Is No Entrance From The Front Of Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Louisville, 40223
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.