- Address: 611 Clinic Dr 75605, Longview, Texas
- GPS: 32.5374087,-94.73381610000001
- Phone: 1-888-617-0455, 1-800-772-1213, 1-903-295-5264
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Longview, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Longview, Texas address is: 611 Clinic Dr 75605, Longview, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At 611 Clinic Drive,behind The Clairmont Nursing Home Turn West Onto Clinic Drive From North 4th Street, Between Loop 281 And Regional Hospital.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 81,647 people in Longview and 121,730 in Gregg County.
- Service: Gregg County. Cities: Longview, Clarksville City, Easton, Gladewater, Kilgore, Lakeport, Warren City, White Oak.
- Veterans: 7,740 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,015 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,618, average monthly benefit – $568.64.
Popular questions at Longview, 75605
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.