- Address: Ground Floor, 31-08 37th Avenue 11101, Long Island City, New York
- GPS: 40.75081249999999,-73.91627940000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Long Island City, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Long Island City, New York address is: Ground Floor, 31-08 37th Avenue 11101, Long Island City, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
E,f,g,r Train To Queens Plaza N,7 Train To Queensboro Plaza Buses Q19a,m32,q39,q60,q67,q101,q102 To Queens Plaza Note: Initial Social Security Card Requests Require An In Person Visit To Qssc C (ooe) 155 10 Jamaica Ave, 2nd Fl, Jamaica Ny 11432. M-f 7am-4:00pm (00e)155-10 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, Ny 11432. Or Brooklyn Card Center (782) 625 Fulton St, 6th Floor, Brooklyn,ny 11201. M-f 7am-4:00pm Pm Requests For Repl Acement Cards No Longer Require An In-office Interview And Can Be Mail Ed To The Sscc. Onsite Parking Is Not Available For Anyone.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,030 people in Long Island City and 2,278,906 in Queens County.
- Service: Queens County. City: Long Island City.
- Veterans: 342 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,612 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 611, average monthly benefit – $533.25.
Popular questions at Long Island City, 11101
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.