- Address: 2005 Long Beach Blvd 90806, Long Beach, California
- GPS: 33.7939456,-118.18992850000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Long Beach, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Long Beach, California address is: 2005 Long Beach Blvd 90806, Long Beach, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Corner Of 20th Street And Long Beach Blvd North Of Pacific Coast Hightway. Between Willow And Pacific Coast Highway.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 467,354 people in Long Beach and 10,105,518 in Los Angeles County.
- Service: Los Angeles County. Cities: Long Beach.
- Veterans: 1,277 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 50,942 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 18,230, average monthly benefit – $655.15.