- Address: 1107 W Ferdon 62056, Litchfield, Illinois
- GPS: 39.183018,-89.66554200000002
- Phone: 1-877-319-3077, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Litchfield, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Litchfield, Illinois address is: 1107 W Ferdon 62056, Litchfield, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Illinois Route 16 And Turn North On Old Route 66 (headed Towards Walmart). Turn Right At The Light Onto Ferdon (quality Inn Is At That Corner). We Are Located On The Left Hand Side Right After Aldi’s.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 6,939 people in Litchfield and 30,104 in Montgomery County.
- Service: Montgomery County. Cities: Litchfield, Coffeen, Hillsboro, Nokomis, Witt. Villages: Butler, Coalton, Donnellson, Farmersville, Fillmore, Harvel, Irving, Ohlman, Panama, Raymond, Schram City, Taylor Springs, Waggoner, Walshville, Wenonah.
- Veterans: 2,133 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,757 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 642, average monthly benefit – $599.69.
Popular questions at Litchfield, 62056
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.